Visceral Manual Therapy or Visceral chiropractic (Key method) allows to treat
The innervation of the organs of the abdomen is performed by the somatic nervous system and autonomic nervous system. Somatic innervation of the organs of the abdomen comes from spinal cord segments Th5-L3.
Visceral manual therapy can be as an independent method of treatment of diseases of internal organs, or the part of Manual-Aesthetic Medicine.
Key method allows to treat:
- chronic constipation
- reduces bloating (meteorizm)
- has a positive impact on the work of the gallbladder, liver, kidney and pancreas
- improve the functions of the digestive system, and the body's metabolism - has a positive effect in diabetes mellitus type 2
- effectively in case of the displacement or prolapse of organs the abdominal cavity
- helps to reduce symptoms of chronic fatigue
- improves mental performance and memory
- reduces the phenomena of venous congestion in the pelvis
Visceral Manual Therapy or Visceral chiropractic (Key method) is effective in removing excess fat deposits on the anterior abdominal wall and the visceral fat. The average duration of the procedure is 30 minutes. (picture gallery)
Manual therapy for the stomach area, “The Keyboard Method” is an effective way of reducing and eliminating
visceral fat. It is normal to have some visceral fat, also known as “deep” fat, which plays an important role
of a shock absorber around the internal organs in the chest and abdominal areas.
The picture is very different however, if visceral fat is present in excessive amounts. In this case it is also stored inside the internal organs, compromising their function, which can become life-threatening. For instance, deposits of visceral fat inside the heart can lead to a cardiac arrest further down the line.
Visceral fat can produce biologically active substances, which affect metabolic processes in the body, specifically reduce the resistance of the body’s tissues to insulin. As a result, patients can develop type II Diabetes.
These substances can create a hormonal imbalance such as suppressing testosterone production in men and increasing it in women.
This can lead to male impotence and has negative effect on female reproductive function. Secretions released by excess visceral fat also negatively impact the metabolism of cholesterol, which results in formation of atherosclerotic plaques inside arteries. This significantly increases chances of developing Arterial Hypertension, which in turn can lead to compromised brain function and cause Dementia, Alzheimer Disease and other mental illnesses. Chronic Fatigue is also linked to presence of excess visceral fat.
The latest research shows that the mortality rates among people with excessive visceral fat are almost double than the individuals with healthy amounts.
Both overweight and slim people can have excessive amount of visceral fat. The main reasons for this are lack of exercise, unhealthy diet and hereditary factors.
Factors that determinet the external appearance of the abdomen, its size and shape:
1. The amount of subcutaneous fat in the anterior abdominal wall (excessive fat tissue change the normal form of the abdomen and contributes to muscle atrophy)
2. The condition of the skin of the anterior abdominal wall (the existence of stretch marks, scars, pigmentation and, / turgor of skin/).
3. The condition of the abdominal muscles (muscles produce normal intra-abdominal pressure, prevent lowering of internal organs, promote regular bowel evacuation).
4. Quantity of visceral fat (excessive fat tissue adversely affect the function of internal organs).
5. Prolapsus (ptosis) of the internal organs
6. The amount of gas in the intestine (excess gas limits the mobility of the diaphragm and this makes it difficult to breath).
7. Spine Health and its configuration
Pic. A (Normal arrangement of internal organs) | Pic. B (lowering of internal organs - enteroptosis, the stomach is enlarged and deformed, the intestinal loops are shifted downwards due to excessive accumulation of visceral fat and a decrease in the tone of the muscles of the anterior abdominal wall)
Manual-aesthetic medicine can successfully effect on all of the above factors, and get a good therapeutic result.